DUTCH PANCAKE MACHINE
We have developed this great small footprint machine to get you into the Dutch pancake business.
You have seen the food selling in most markets and fetes for $10 for a 10 to 15 pancake serve.
This is a fast cooking high power machine.
I have built it so you can use each 25 serve griddle plate separately without powering up the entire unit. In the past machines that were $2000 to $4000 you needed 15 amp to run and was very large and heavy.
For my machines I have got the plates down to a 7amp each side.
Aussie plug and ready to plug-in and make money. You only need to make 60 plates of pancakes with icing to get your money back so this is a great money maker if you are looking for something new and profitable.
SPECIFIC MODEL INFORMATION
Heating power (W)
7 each grill
220V – 240V
Comes with English instruction book and there is no better time to profit in markets then by this machine. Be careful of other machines that are not pancake style. Some are balls which are not going to sell like traditional Dutch pancakes.
Freight is included in the price for most East Coast metro regions
Other Branded Bits
Tents and tear drops banners for branding available. See sellers other listings.
The sale price includes freight only for metro EAST COAST regions.
THE FREIGHT IS INCLUDED FOR METRO AREAS OF BRISBANE, MELBOURNE & SYDNEY
1. This item comes with a 1 year Manufacturer’s warranty from the date of customer purchase. Special circumstances will be clearly listed in this listing. Please contact us if you need a warranty claim and return assistance. We believe that any problem can be resolved. Please email us for all unsatisfied concerns before leaving feedback.
2. The warranty applies only to the original product and purchaser and does not extend to replacements.
3. Please do check everything carefully after you receive it, any damage accept DOA (Dead on arrival) would not be covered if its your fault. Any item with glass must be checked and advised of breakages while courier is at your door so they take away. All other items you have 7 days as it needs to be claimed with freight insurance.
4. If your item has broken in the warranty period please email us pictures of video to show the problem.
5. Warranty is for parts replacement only.
6. All accessories, wearing parts or free gifts are not covered by any warranty.
7. Warranty is where the goods become unusable due to a manufacturing error or mistake. Warranty does not apply to misuse or using the product incorrectly or for a mistake caused by you.
Payment Options and Enquiries
If you need expert advice or information CALL or SMS on 0414237573